Announcing 2017 Grants!
Save the date and make plans to join us to learn more about the grant cycle timeline, HFL’s funding focus and to learn about County Health Rankings and Roadmaps!
- Learn about HFL Grant Types, Strategic Focus and Timeline.
- Listen to presentation by Justin Rivas, MPH, MIPA – Community Coach, to learn about County Health Rankings. The County Health Rankings and Roadmaps Program is a partnership of University of Wisconsin Population Health and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Brainstorm and Ask Questions.
Please Join Us!
- When: Thursday, June 15 at 4 – 5:45 pm OR
Friday, June 16 at 8 – 9:45 am
- Where: La Porte County Public Library (904 Indiana Ave)
- How: Click here to RSVP
- Based on limited space, we request no more than 2 individuals per organization attend. Should additional space be available, we will contact you via email.
- Why: Partnering together with a focused effort to achieve a vision of being one of the ten healthiest communities in Indiana by 2030!
Healthcare Foundation of La Porte (HFL) was established on March 1, 2016. HFL envisions partnering with many types of community organizations so we can build a healthy community together. We are committed to supporting health and wellness programs and services to achieve the vision of La Porte becoming one of the top 10 healthiest communities in Indiana. Grant applications will be available soon!