HFL Scholarship List
- Healthcare Foundation Scholarships –
- Students must also be enrolled in their third year (junior) and higher or enrolled in a post-graduate healthcare program
- Multiple scholarships available, $1,000 – $3,000 per scholarship
- Healthcare Foundation Radiologic/Medical Imaging –
- Students must also be enrolled in Associate of Applied Science – Radiologic Technology OR be enrolled in Associate of Science – Radiography OR be enrolled in Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Technology
- One $1,250 scholarships available
- Hrankaj Scholarship –
- The Hrankaj Scholarship was established with a bequest from Walter Hrankaj. “Wally” was a long-time volunteer at La Porte Hospital.
- Students must be enrolled in a bachelor of nursing program
- One $1,500 scholarship available
- Magnuson Scholarship –
- The Magnuson Scholarship was established with a bequest from Dr. John E. And Lillian R. Magnuson. Dr. Magnuson was a dentist in the La Porte community and Lillian was a board member and honorary life members.
- Students must be an employee of La Porte Hospital or La Porte Physicians network seeking an advanced degree in a healthcare program
- Two $1,000 scholarships available
- Elizabeth & Eugene Siefker Scholarship –
- This scholarship is funded by Scott and Kim Siefker in honor of Elizabeth Siefker and in memory of Eugene Siefker.
- One $500 scholarship available