Healthcare Foundation of La Porte & La Porte Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship
The Healthcare Foundation of La Porte (HFL) takes great pride in offering scholarship awards to students pursuing a degree in a healthcare related field in our community. In addition to multiple scholarships available through the Healthcare Foundation of La Porte, we are pleased to present additional scholarship opportunities funded by the La Porte Hospital Auxiliary.
The 2017 Scholarship Program is now closed. The 2018 program will open Spring 2018.
2017 Healthcare Foundation of La Porte recipients:
- HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION OF LA PORTE SCHOLARSHIP – Christine Ake, Biology, Indiana University; Addison Boardman, Audiology, Northwestern University; Lisa Fischer, Pharmacy, Butler University; Whitney Hart, Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine; Anthony Kim, Pre-Med with Physical Therapy Focus, Purdue University Northwest
- RADIOLOGY, INC SCHOLARSHIP – Kasia Maddox, Radiography, Indiana University South Bend
- MAGNUSON AWARD – Hillary Havlin, Nursing, Valparaiso University
- RICHARD M. SISSON SCHOLARSHIP – Izabela Mazur, Doctor of Pharmacy, Purdue University
- WALTER HRANKJA SCHOLARSHIP – Virginia Ramos-Romero, Nursing, Purdue University Northwest
- ELIZABETH & EUGENE SIEFKER SCHOLARSHIP – Kyleigh Werner, Nursing, Purdue University Northwest
2017 La Porte Hospital Auxiliary recipients:
- AUXILIARY FIRST YEAR SCHOLARSHIP – Jailah Blakely, Nursing, University of Indianapolis; Skylar Brinkman, Biology, Loyola University; Ashley Campos, Nursing, Indiana State University; Emily Dick, Athletic Training, Purdue University; Kristen Gushrowski, Exercise Science, University of Indianapolis; Megan Gushrowski, Pharmacy, Manchester University; Karmen Halfacre, Biology, Ball State University; Jennifer Justice, Psychology, Purdue University; Jacob Kasarda, Nursing, Indiana University South Bend; Carter Moldenhauer, Nursing, Purdue University Northwest; Natalie Riley, Pharmacy, Butler University; Skylar Senseny, Nursing, Marquette University; Nicholas Willoughby, Biology, University of Chicago
- AUXILIARY RENEWAL SCHOLARSHIP – Lauren McQuarters, Psychology, Butler University; Abigail Vaughn, Exercise Science, University of Indianapolis; Ashley Yuan, Nursing, Ferris State University
- HAROLD AND MARCY BOWEN SCHOLARSHIP – Julissa Campos Haro, Nursing, Valparaiso University
- FRIEND OF THE AUXILIARY SCHOLARSHIP – Norma Kasinger, Social Work, Indiana Wesleyan