Getting to Know You
What is a “Getting to Know You” meeting?
- The “Getting to Know You” meeting will begin with a ten-minute presentation by HFL so that we can provide you with details about who we are and what we hope to accomplish.
- Following our presentation, there will be a five-minute question and answer session.
- This will be followed by a 20-minute presentation where you will have the opportunity to tell us about your organization and what it does for the health and wellness of our community. We would like to hear:
- Your organization’s mission statement.
- How your organization’s programs and services improve the health and wellness of our community.
- Your organization’s vision for the future.
- The challenges your organization faces.
- Following your presentation, there will be a ten-minute question and answer session.
Who is invited?
We invite your organization’s director and board/team members to come and meet with some of our board members and staff.
Where will we be meeting?
All “Getting to Know You” meetings will take place at HFL offices located at 323 Pine Lake Avenue in La Porte, Indiana.
When can we meet with you?
Please Click Here to View Available Meeting Times & Schedule Your Visit with Us.